2012年7月3日 星期二

Cougar STD Alert


Once in his lifetime, if you ask a man, if it has crossed his mind in his young life that he dreams of going out with an older woman. Those who went out and had themselves a taste of the older fruits, we call them the cougars. With me, I nearly fulfilled this dream. But I stalled back.

This happened one night in a local club when I was still in a twenty-year-old cub, dreamy but excited with new things I was experiencing, including going in to that bar for the first time. A lady went to me thinking I was alone. I was with my friends; they were wilder and left me to dance with girls they just met. The lady I was with started talking to me and offered me to buy a drink. She was obviously more experienced in talking things and handling people that she had me persuaded to dance with her.

After the dancing and drinking, my friends and I separated ways with girls of our own. In the can, my lady and I started talking about our personal lives. She told me that she was thirty nine years old and had been "in the scene" long before I knew I had a penis and started to do pleasurable things with it like masturbation. That was affront of her to say that, I told her. I also told her I grew up in a conservative family with lifestyle so clean that I wasn't even allowed to go out with girls until I was eighteen. I told her about my first-time experience and my dreams of pursuing a medical career.

We went to her place and she started undressing. I was thinking of a more romantic scene like offering a glass of wine or playing a slow music, and not that fast. But she was hot and I was one young man filled with alcohol and hormones that I didn't care to bother. She started to lick my neck and I began groping for her lower regions. Then I felt the bumps.

I pushed back and ask what they were and she said she had Herpes. I asked her if she had the intention of telling me she had a sexually transmitted disease before proceeding to our carnal activity. She said she would tell me - only if I asked. I got angry and confused that I gathered my cloths and went out of her apartment and left without saying anything.

When I got home, I was frustrated. But instead of going to bed I decide to search about herpes and checked out the statistics and researches done for this disease. I found out that the group of infected people with highest number is middle-aged individuals.

The main reason that they have a high rate is because they are over with their child-rearing period that they feel they no longer require contraception and practice safe sex. Another cause is that because they have the same partner for years, or feel every partner they have is the same, they no longer see the point of having STD screening test. I thought that was just lame because even if there is no sexual activity involve, people still get STD by simple skin contact.

I was alarmed because I nearly contacted a disease. If it weren't for my pre-med education, I wouldn't know the difference between STD symptoms and mere mosquito bite. More, it was good that even if I was in heat and intoxicated, I was using my head and not thinking with my dick. If people can't practice safe sex, they should avoid sex altogether.

STDs & Middle-Aged Individuals - reported cases of sexually transmitted diseases in middle-aged individuals have now swelled. Read my story.




Don't wait call our toll-free number today to speak to one of our caring counselors.
1(888) MAX-LABS or 1(888) 629-5227 or visit us at Local STD Testing Labs





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

沒有留言:

張貼留言